2023 NOVEMBER SESSION: PHYSICIAN LEADERSHIP ORIENTATION
Please see invitation to the Physician Leadership Orientation – November Session (Tuesday November 28, 2023).
This session is open all physicians, and would be of particular interest to those already in or aspiring to leadership roles.
See details here!
You are invited to attend Physician Leadership Orientation!
• HHS Goals & Priorities
• Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
• Human Resources – Addressing Behaviours & Investigations
• Safety in Healthcare
• Financial Foundations & Hospital Funding
• Credentialing and about Medical Affairs
• Critical Incidents
Talks will be delivered by subject matter experts and will provide an opportunity to make connections and ask questions.
We are confident that you will enjoy the content, guest speakers and interaction with fellow physicians in leadership positions however; your feedback is what helps to ensure we provide the best program to meet the needs of new Leaders in the organization. We will solicit your feedback through survey format following each session.
Dates: Tuesday November 28, 2023
Time: 1300 - 1930
Place: 100 King St. West , 23rd Floor, Meeting Room #23-009/010
RSVP: Erin Gulley
(invite to be forwarded upon confirmation of attendance)
Please confirm your attendance and advise of any dietary restrictions, to Erin Gulley by Tuesday November 14, 2023 at 1600.
• Only 20 - 25 physicians will be selected on a first come first serve basis
• If you are unable to attend in April or are not selected due to high demand – additional sessions will be offered twice per year in spring / fall.
• NOTE: CME Credit eligibility is currently being investigated.
Also, please see attached presentations from the last November session: