Upcoming MSA Events
Your participation in our MSA meetings is important to us serving the needs of a large, diverse membership
Two upcoming events include:
1. April 21st - Spring GBM via Zoom starting at 6 pm.
• Quick MSA update
• Guest speaker: Natasha Johnson, MD, FAAP, FRCPC (she/her) Associate Chair, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion; Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics, McMaster University; McMaster Children's Hospital
HHS: Towards anti-racism and effecting transformative EDI change
1. Provide guidance on how healthcare institutions can grow their anti-racism and anti-oppression efforts
2. Discuss impact of racism on patients, learners, and staff, both within the walls of our institution and beyond
We are asking the membership to submit their questions prior to April 21st for Dr. Johnson's presentation ( HHS: Towards anti-racism and effecting transformative EDI change) to allocate proper timeframe. Click Here to submit your question(s). Multiple responses optional.
For more information on Dr. Johnson, see attached:
• Trivia through the evening presentation brought to you by MSA Executives.
No RSVP required for this event - zoom information emailed out.
Hope to see you there!
2. June 21st - Summer Annual Dinner and Award Show at the Art Gallery of Hamilton.
Mark your calendars!
• An exquisite evening at the Gallery! Make this a great return to in-person events
• Meet the board members
• RSVPs will be emailed out this month.
The evening will consist of music 🎶, awards and a delicious plated dinner starting with reception at 6:30 pm.
We hope to see you there in person, but will be keeping a close eye on COVID
If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org